Associates Physical Therapy assists patients to restore function and recover from their ailments through therapeutic exercise, manual therapy, modalities, and education. We treat a variety of orthopedic conditions for all ages and sports related injuries/post op conditions.
We employ a variety of treatment methods, selecting those that best meet your needs:
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Trigger Point Release
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
- Neuromuscular Reeducation
- Core Strengthening Exercises
- Physioball Exercises
- Sports Agility and Proprioceptive Training
- Gait Training
- Kinesio and Sports Taping
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Spinal Traction
- Modalities to Reduce Pain and Inflammation
- Patient Education/Home Exercise Program
A specifically designed exercise program is used to treat patients with acute or chronic pain. Emphasis is put on optimal grading to increase the tolerance for loading and to normalize muscle imbalance and coordination.
We provide large private treatment rooms for manipulations, massage therapy, modalities and private evaluations and consultations.
We offer a variety of modalities to include:
- Mechanical Traction
- Normatec Compression
- Interferential Electrical Stimulation
- Power Play Ice Compression
- Russian/Biphasic Neuromuscular Re-Education
- IASTM and more
One of our physical therapists spends time with the patient, educating them on prevention, maintenance, and home rehabilitation.