Call us at (214) 556-8905 to schedule!
If you have a new or existing pain or injury, but are not comfortable going to an urgent care or primary care facility, we can see you directly. You can schedule an evaluation and short term treatment without a prescription in the state of Texas. Our clinic is accepting new patients at this time.
- Our office will continue to treat our patients, keeping them healthy within the mandated guidelines.
- We are significantly limiting the amount of patients in our clinic in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We have masks available upon request.
- We understand this might be a time of financial difficulty and have reduced cash rate for those with insurance limitations.
We understand this might be a time of financial difficulty and have reduced cash rate for those with insurance limitations.
Important Information Regarding Your Upcoming Visit
We understand that we are experiencing some confusing and concerning times with the rapidly-evolving COVID-19 situation. We feel it is important to share with you that we have updated our policies and procedures. We have expanded our frequency of cleaning for all common areas, equipment and surfaces. We have increased our procedures to maintain a sanitized office for our staff and patients.
- We ask that you attempt to attend your appointment as closely to the scheduled time as possible.
- We request that any non patient avoid sitting in the waiting room if possible, however, for minor age patients a parent is always welcome.
If you have an upcoming appointment with us and have come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19, we encourage you to self-quarantine and to follow that CDC guidelines. Also, if you are feeling any of the symptoms, such as fever, cough, and/or difficulty breathing, we encourage you to call us at (214) 556-8905 and we can help you reschedule.